Re: h5py and hdf5-mpi

On 2019-08-21 03:10, Drew Parsons wrote:
On 2019-08-21 00:06, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
Ok, I found your work on mpi4py, thanks a lot.

That's right. I've hidden the dbg tests for h5py temporarily waiting
for the new python3-mpi4py-dbg packages to get processed.  Often they
can be swift processing if it's an adjustment to an existing package.
h5py dbg tests work with it, hopefully it will restore your packages
back to good order too otherwise we'll need to dig deeper.

That said, it looks like the pyfai failure is not due to the dbg build of mpi4py. silx yes, but pyfai has a different error. Are you able to double check pyfai tests manually?

xmds2 also has complaints that might not be resolved by mpi4py-dbg. cc:ing Rafael. Rafael, I've built h5py 2.9.0-6 with MPI support. It doesn't work with python3-dbg since that needs mpi4py build with -dbg (it's in the NEW queue). But xmds2 tests seem to have a different complaint not related to python-dbg.

Drew