Re: h5py and hdf5-mpi

On 2019-08-21 00:06, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
Ok, I found your work on mpi4py, thanks a lot.

That's right. I've hidden the dbg tests for h5py temporarily waiting for the new python3-mpi4py-dbg packages to get processed. Often they can be swift processing if it's an adjustment to an existing package. h5py dbg tests work with it, hopefully it will restore your packages back to good order too otherwise we'll need to dig deeper.

I have just one interrogation, you Suggests: python-numpy-dbg.
I am wondering if this should not be a Depends.
if the code import numpy, ou need to have pyton-numpy-dbg installed.

You mean mpi4py here right, not h5py? May well be the case. I was hoping to make h5py Recommends python3-mpi4py, but had to make it Depends: for that kind of reason. It'll test the mpi4py packages with numpy deinstalled to check. I'll wait till the new package is accepted, it will need a source-only upload anyway to migrate to testing.

Drew