h5py and hdf5-mpi

We need to change h5py to support hdf5-mpi. h5py is somewhat crippled as serial-only.

We could just do it straight away in python3-h5py. Is there much point having h5py support both hdf5-serial and hdf5-mpi? Perhaps there is, in which case we need to set up multiple builds and use alternatives to set the preferred h5py.

A related question, is there much point setting up support for hdf5-mpich as well as hdf5-openmpi? Increasing build and package-alternatives complexity, but once it's done once to distinguish hdf5-serial from hdf5-mpi, it's not that much more work to also split hdf5-mpi between hdf5-mpich and hdf5-openmpi.

Drew