Re: G+Smo packaging

Dear Andreas,

On 05/30/2018 09:34 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Fine.  Please remember that I need some information in what Debian
> Science task(s) you consider the package sensibly placed.

Our library can serve similar purposes as finite elements libraries, and
I saw some of them in Engineering (eg. fenics)-- this is why it could be
placed there as well. Moreover, it is also related to numerical
compuations and mathematics. Already the name (geometry plus simulation
modules) makes it clear that it can be placed in Geometry (I can see
Cgal there which is also geometric library, so there is certainly
relevance) and also Simulations (I can see Calculix there, it is also
finite element library), so my list would be:

Engineering
Geometry
Simulations
Numerical Computation