Re: G+Smo packaging

Dear Angelos,

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 11:46:57PM +0200, Angelos Mantzaflaris wrote:
> In brief, I am looking for a sponsor for a new package in
> debian-science. The deiban folder is now at
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/filiatra-guest/gismo

Thank you for your patience.  I admit I'm a bit sad that you did not got
any proper response before.  I have not yet checked the packaging but I've
added filiatra-guest to the Debian Science team - so you can create
    https://salsa.debian.org/groups/science-team/gismo
(please let me know if you are lacking permissions to create new projects
- I can do this for you otherwise).

Regarding sponsering I'd like to point you to the "Sponsering of Blends"[1]
effort.  If you enter a row there and tell me, what tasks[s] gismo would
fit in I'd volunteer to sponsor your package (and hope that more interested
people in the Debian Science team become aware about your packaging).

Thanks again

       Andreas.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB