G+Smo packaging

Dear members of Debian-Science,

I am the coordinator and main developer  of a C++ entitled G+Smo
(Geometry plus Simulation modules), see

http://www.gs.jku.at/gismo
https://github.com/gismo/gismo

We started the library back in 2012 and now we would like to add it to
Debian-Science (/Engineering), where it certainly belongs. Currently we
have an alpha release, and we plan for a beta by the end of the year.

We did the debianization and lintian seems to be quite happy.
Currently there are 2 sub-packages: libgismo0, libgismo-dev, and I am
thinking to also add libgismo-doc and libgismo-examples.

Therefore I would like to ask Debian-Science for:

- permission to create a project science-tem/gismo in salsa (since the
upstream already is in github, I would like to host the debian folder in
salsa, if this is OK)

- Sponsoring/reviewing for our packages, and also becoming a maintainer
of the package now/later on.

looking forward to join the team,

Angelos