Re: Sponsor upload needed for fix to package frog

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:52:46AM +0100, Maarten van Gompel wrote:
> Do we need to take action? The bug was explicitly closed by libfolia 1.5 but it
> seems the autoremoval tracker doesn't notice (yet) and still retains the old
> flag?

That's because whilst the new libfolia migrated to testing the old one
is still there (this is a feature of Britney called "smooth-transition",
where she retains old versions of shared libraries toghether with newer
versions for as long as there are reverse dependencies).

Last night ucto migrated to testing, and with it libfolia4 has been
removed too.  Just that the autoremoval didn't notice in time...

Over the course of today or tomorrow the autoremoval notice should
disappear.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo