Sponsor upload request for new package python-clam

Hi,

I've had this package laying on the shelf for almost a year and finally got
round to finishing it, I'm now looking for a sponsor for upload:

    python-clam
    https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/python-clam.git

The original ITP:

It's been tested and verified to work for both Python 2 and Python 3. There are
some lintian overrides which I attempted to justify in comments in the override
file, and there will be a few more lintian warnings still if you run in
pedantic mode.

Regards,

--

Maarten van Gompel
    Centre for Language Studies

proycon@anaproy.nl
http://proycon.anaproy.nl
http://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x1A31555C
XMPP: proycon@anaproy.nl  Matrix: @proycon:anaproy.nl
Telegram:   proycon       IRC: proycon (freenode)
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
Bitcoin:    1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd