Re: Sponsor upload needed for fix to package frog

Hi Mattia,

I have completed the update process to fix bug
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=843053, as discussed.
Package libfolia has a new soname now (new upstream). Packages ucto and frog have been updated
accordingly to depend on it (no new upstream). The three packages are ready for upload now.

Grazie in anticipo,

--

Maarten van Gompel
    Centre for Language Studies

proycon@anaproy.nl
http://proycon.anaproy.nl
http://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x1A31555C
XMPP: proycon@anaproy.nl  Matrix: @proycon:anaproy.nl
Telegram:   proycon       IRC: proycon (freenode)
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
Bitcoin:    1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd

Quoting Maarten van Gompel (2016-11-13 18:54:27)