Re: ITP: r-cran-r6 -- R classes with reference semantics

On 27/03/16 23:21, Gordon Ball wrote:

>>> Sorry, my bad - my local repos (and the copies in collab-maint) did
>>> include pristine-tar, but I'd failed to push anything except `master` to
>>> debian-science*. The missing branches should now be there for all three
>>> repositories.
>>>
>>> (* I should have just copied the server-side git directory, but for some
>>> reason this didn't occur to me)
>>
>> This would have been the more simple solution probably.  I uploaded
>> r-cran-uuid, but for r-cran-pbdzmq the tarball is really missing even
>> if the branch is there:
>>

> Apparently I made a mess of things and uploaded the pristine tar branch
> from the wrong repository - I'll work out how to get it cleaned up
> (probably by deleting and going back to copying as I should have) and
> let you know when it's done; apologies for now.
>
> Gordon

Let's try again; r-cran-uuid and r-cran-pbdzmq in debian-science git
should be fixed. Updated packages assigning maintainership to
debian-science-maintainers at the links below:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/r-cran-uuid/r-cran-uuid_0.1.2-6.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/r-cran-pbdzmq/r-cran-pbdzmq_0.2.1+dfsg2-2.dsc

(explanation:

r-cran-uuid: tarball in pristine-tar didn't match the one uploaded; it
appears I used the upstream tarball for the original upload, not the
repacked one. The pristine-tar branch has been updated with the upstream
tarball (sha256 starts "f648...") to match what is already uploaded. I
think since the previous upload was rejected for tarball mismatch the
version doesn't need to be incremented.

r-cran-pbdzmq: incorrect upstream and pristine-tar branches deleted and
replaced with the correct ones. If you already checked out the git repo
it probably needs to be re-cloned from scratch.

)