Re: ITP: r-cran-r6 -- R classes with reference semantics

On 27/03/16 17:10, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 04:34:36PM +0200, Gordon Ball wrote:
>>> I have uploaded r-cran-r6.  The other two packages are lacking a
>>> pristine-tar branch that should be provided according to Debian Science
>>> policy to enable others easily obtaining the upstream tarball.  Even if
>>> it is admittedly very easy to get it I see no reason to derive from a
>>> workflow that has been established.  So please import the original
>>> tarball using
>>
>> Sorry, my bad - my local repos (and the copies in collab-maint) did
>> include pristine-tar, but I'd failed to push anything except `master` to
>> debian-science*. The missing branches should now be there for all three
>> repositories.
>>
>> (* I should have just copied the server-side git directory, but for some
>> reason this didn't occur to me)
>
> This would have been the more simple solution probably.  I uploaded
> r-cran-uuid, but for r-cran-pbdzmq the tarball is really missing even
> if the branch is there:

Apparently I made a mess of things and uploaded the pristine tar branch
from the wrong repository - I'll work out how to get it cleaned up
(probably by deleting and going back to copying as I should have) and
let you know when it's done; apologies for now.

Gordon