Re: ITP: r-cran-r6 -- R classes with reference semantics

Hi Gordon,

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 12:30:03PM +0100, Gordon Ball wrote:

> I have moved r-cran-{r6,uuid,pbdzmq} to debian-science git [1,2,3],
> updated the maintainers and VCS URLs, and fixed some other minor issues
> (failing autopkgtests since I forgot R habitually writes to stderr).
>
> I think they should now meet debian-science policy; would you be able to
> sponsor uploads of the updated versions?

I have uploaded r-cran-r6.  The other two packages are lacking a
pristine-tar branch that should be provided according to Debian Science
policy to enable others easily obtaining the upstream tarball.  Even if
it is admittedly very easy to get it I see no reason to derive from a
workflow that has been established.  So please import the original
tarball using

    gbp import-orig --pristine-tar ORIG.TAR.GZ

(as it is the case for r6).