Re: ITP: r-cran-r6 -- R classes with reference semantics

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 04:34:36PM +0200, Gordon Ball wrote:
> > I have uploaded r-cran-r6.  The other two packages are lacking a
> > pristine-tar branch that should be provided according to Debian Science
> > policy to enable others easily obtaining the upstream tarball.  Even if
> > it is admittedly very easy to get it I see no reason to derive from a
> > workflow that has been established.  So please import the original
> > tarball using
>
> Sorry, my bad - my local repos (and the copies in collab-maint) did
> include pristine-tar, but I'd failed to push anything except `master` to
> debian-science*. The missing branches should now be there for all three
> repositories.
>
> (* I should have just copied the server-side git directory, but for some
> reason this didn't occur to me)

This would have been the more simple solution probably.  I uploaded
r-cran-uuid, but for r-cran-pbdzmq the tarball is really missing even
if the branch is there:

gbp:info: Orig tarball 'r-cran-pbdzmq_0.2.1+dfsg2.orig.tar.gz' not found at '../tarballs/'
gbp:error: Pristine-tar couldn't checkout "r-cran-pbdzmq_0.2.1+dfsg2.orig.tar.gz": fatal: Path 'r-cran-pbdzmq_0.2.1+dfsg2.orig.tar.gz.delta' does not exist in 'refs/heads/pristine-tar'
pristine-tar: git show refs/heads/pristine-tar:r-cran-pbdzmq_0.2.1+dfsg2.orig.tar.gz.delta failed

PS: Please contact me via debian-science list to keep other developers
in the row, thanks.