Re: examples of gtest done right in Debian

On 08/05/2015 09:27 PM, Anton Gladky wrote:
> <debian-science@jochen.sprickerhof.de
> <mailto:debian-science@jochen.sprickerhof.de>>:
>
>     We have a FindGtest.cmake module in PCL, maybe that would be interesting
>     for Gazebo as well:
>
>     https://github.com/PointCloudLibrary/pcl/blob/master/cmake/Modules/FindGtest.cmake
>

> Thanks Jochen,
>
> there is system-installed FindGtest.cmake, which is wrong, because
> it looks for a pre-built gtest. But your cmake-file looks good.
>
> Jose, if you want and have a time, you can try to integrate it into
> gazebo.

Sure:
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/gazebo.git/commit/?id=f1b941f1e30dbbe30d7015413cebb5f1d96592bd

@Jochen: could you fix the FindGtest.cmake comment at the beginning,
when it says GTEST_SRC, probably want to say GTEST_SRC_DIR.

Thanks.

--
Jose Luis Rivero <jrivero@osrfoundation.org>