[caffe] current status of packaging the deeplearning framework

Hi Debian-Science folks,

Few minutes ago I moved my packaging repo of caffe from my user repo
to the alioth debian-science directory [1], since caffe is now an
ITP package and there are potential co-maintainers.

It takes so long time to make a complex package as my 2nd or 3rd
Debian package, even so it's on going. And following is the summary:

Done before moving to debian-science
====================================

 I fixed both Make and CMake build system for cpu-only mode caffe,
 (added soname, fixed rpath issue). And the build result of cpu-only
 mode caffe is good. the cpu-only caffe includes these packages:
  * caffe
  * libcaffe
  * libcaffe-dev

What's next
===========

 On my machine the cuda mode caffe suffers the NVCC (cuda) build
 failure and I'm going to look into it. the cuda mode of caffe
 is contained by these packages:
  * caffe-cuda
  * libcaffe-cuda
  * libcaffe-cuda-dev

Thanks.

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/caffe.git/
--
 .''`.                                               Lumin
: :' :