examples of gtest done right in Debian

Hi everyone,

I am currently dealing with a few upstream projects which rely on gtest for building their test suite in cmake.

Unfortunately, and unlike upstream recommendation to *not* rely precompiled binaries of gtest [1], upstream uses find_package(gtest) and links its test suite with the expected found libgtest and libgtest_main shared objects.

[1] https://code.google.com/p/googletest/wiki/FAQ#Why_is_it_not_recommended_to_install_a_pre-compiled_copy_of_Goog

Could you guys please point me to what you consider good examples of gtest integration with cmake and corresponding patching in Debian to use the gtest package within the archive?

Best regards,
Ghislain