team building Aw: Re: Request for Ideas - Astronomy working group

Hello,

I have already met Christian (professionally close to space),
Andreas (physically close to space - as in living withing a
mountainous area) and I (envious) have already met. The focus
should be on those who do not know each other, yet, and give
those this extra opportunity to increase their productivity
and ease their future communication.

Very much I would like to see Bamm from the Phillipines attend
the Sprint, who made a good impression on me and does not have
too many other opportunities to get his GPG key signed. To
attach to a conference is a very reasonable idea. An alternative
concept could be to meet at various observatories and occupy
their meeting rooms. Or do both.

Cheers,

Steffen