Re: ITP: xmds2 -- eXtensible Multi-Dimensional Simulator

* Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> [2014-01-08 21:15]:

On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 05:28:15PM +0100, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:

I think you can go ahead and upload the package. We can later include the docs, according to the upstream answer.

I added a line for this xmds2 sponsering request to the SoB page

  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

since I would like to make this page more popular amongst Blends. In case of future sponsering requests feel free to add a line there. I'm subscribed to page changes and will react accordingly. Hope this might simplify sponsering of Blends related packages.

Ok, thanks for that and also for the upload. As regarding the next requests for uploads, which is the preferred procedure: file RFS against sponsorship-requests or ask here in debian-science?

Rafael