Re: ITP: xmds2 -- eXtensible Multi-Dimensional Simulator

Hi Rafael,

On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 12:20:51AM +0100, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> >I added a line for this xmds2 sponsering request to the SoB page
> >
> >  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB
> >
> >since I would like to make this page more popular amongst Blends.
> >In case of future sponsering requests feel free to add a line
> >there.  I'm subscribed to page changes and will react accordingly.
> >Hope this might simplify sponsering of Blends related packages.
>
> Ok, thanks for that and also for the upload.

You are welcome.

> As regarding the next
> requests for uploads, which is the preferred procedure: file RFS
> against sponsorship-requests or ask here in debian-science?

I personally do not watch RFS but rather

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

since I will not deal with "general" packages sponsoring.  Asking on
Debian Science in my eyes sounds more promising than RFS.

( Alternatively you might like to reactivate your DD account. B-) )