Re: ITP: xmds2 -- eXtensible Multi-Dimensional Simulator

* Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> [2014-01-08 10:28]:

While I think that it is perfectly OK to use GPL for *.txt files (which as you state in [3] would be implicitly affect the files) we could wait some time for upstream answer. I personally think it is OK license wise but I'm generally happy to have non-trivial / larger documentation chunks into a separate doc package, so it might not harm to create an extra xmds2-doc package.

I think you can go ahead and upload the package. We can later include the docs, according to the upstream answer.

Thanks,

Rafael