Re: cctbx debian package

On Thu, 19. Jul 13:50, Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
> In that case no need to bother with this we will remove the pycbf when repacking
:D Just wrote a patch for that. Anyway I just found a bug in the use_system_libs
patch. Libscitbx_boost_python was linked against boost_python not
boost_python-py*. I fixed that and now we are also building this lib as
libscitbx_boost_python-py*. It's good I manage to get the install targets to
work. This way and with Baptistes work on distutils we can leave the setup.py to
do the work for us ;). The rules file should now only look like this:

%:
    dh $@ --with python2

I'm just testing for bugs and push my code later...
Slowly I'm getting used to their build system and scons :)