Re: Maintaining yorick in Vcs at debian.org (Was: RFS: yorick/2.2.02+dfsg-2)

Dear Andreas et al.,

Le 14/06/12 10:01, Andreas Tille a écrit :

>>> I wonder why you do not maintain the package at git.debian.org.  This
>>> would make for sponsors and other team members way easier.  I tried
>>>
>>>    debcheckout --user tille yorick
>>>

>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> The reason is I never invested enough time to understand how to do that
>> (or even how to properly package under git). I haven't pushed my changes
>> to github yet.
>
> So I just uploaded the package as is to get the metapackage in.

I have now pushed Yorick to Alioth.

I happen to have uncovered a severity=important bug:
This bug breaks PNG output from Yorick on ia64 and may have other
unknown effects.

I have prepared a new upload but I can't upload it myself as yorick is
still in NEW.

Would someone be so kind as to upload it for me well?

The package can be found:
 - on Alioth: git.debian.org/git/debian-science/yorick.git
 - on mentors: http://mentors.debian.net/package/yorick

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/y/yorick/yorick_2.2.02+dfsg-3.dsc

(The revision is not tagged in git as I'm not sure it will actually
reach master in its current form).

Changes:
 - fixing 678276:
   + introduce new patch fix-weird-alignment
   + add -DMM_LIN_ALIGNMENT to CPPFLAGS on ia64 in debian/rules
 - fixing 584136: remove HPPA from the list of arches the tests
   should not be ran on in debian/rules
 - debian-science policy: edits in debian/control
 - rewrite README.source.

Kind regards, Thibaut.