Re: Big problems with scientifc use of amd64

On 06/17/2010 06:00 PM, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> just as a sidenote I would like to echo Gudjon's reply: we use lenny on our
> little cluster, with backports (backports.org and neuro.debian.net) whenever
> feasable.

And in addition to all that has been said I wish to mention that backports.org
is open for contributions. Once can have packages of one's own need added to it.
And there is also the possibility to have a repository of one's own.

And finally, we should really think about calling our testing stable now :)

Steffen