Re: Publication information for tasks pages

On Wed, Sep 02, 2009 at 09:51:15AM -0400, Michael Hanke wrote:
> IMHO the DOI should be the default URL provider. If there is need for a
> special URL (e.g. in case there is a freely available preprint floating
> around somewhere, whereas the DOI points to a pay-per-view source) it
> could be added in addition to the DOI link. Maybe like this:
>
> Only DOI available

> Only URL available

> Both available

It's implemented that way (see for instance [1]).  So you can add
"Publication-DOI" fields to the dependency of a package in the tasks
file.  Please make sure not to duplicate Published-URL with the DOI URL.

Ahh, BTW, did I mentioned that you can always upload screenshots of your
favourite application to screenshots.debian.net and this will show up
with some delay (2-3 days) on the tasks page?  This is a really easy way
to show that you are supporting Debian Science actively.

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/imaging#python-mvpa
Klarmachen zum Ändern!