Re: Publication information for tasks pages

On Wed, Sep 02, 2009 at 08:37:26AM -0400, Michael Hanke wrote:
> One question comes to my mind: 'X-Published-doi' is used in med-bio.
> Does it have any effect, i.e. an auto-generated URL whenever there is no
> 'Published-URL' available?

Any field name starting with 'X-' is just ignored.  So X-Published-doi
does just nothing but is a placeholder for others to fix the publication
information.  (I have no idea what doi means ...)

If there is any *robust* way to auto generate URLs just tell me to let
me consider implementing this.

Klarmachen zum Ändern!