Re: Publication information for tasks pages

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 02, 2009 at 08:43:10AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> in Debian Med we have started to add publication information to the
> tasks files.  I guess there is also some interest in Debian Science.
> Just see the doc[1] and look for "Registration" and "Published-*" fields
> you might like to add to some packages.  Examples for use are in the
> med-bio tasks file[2] and here you can see how it is rendered on the
> tasks page[3].
>
> I hope you like this and might use it for other packages until we found
> a more general approach to add this information directly to package meta
> information inside Debian.

Thanks for implementing this. I'm going to add this info to the med-imaging
packages I know references for.

One question comes to my mind: 'X-Published-doi' is used in med-bio.
Does it have any effect, i.e. an auto-generated URL whenever there is no
'Published-URL' available?

Thanks,

Michael

--