Re: simple batch queue system?

Michael Banck wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 02:35:44AM +0200, Steffen Moeller wrote:
>> I am now uploading a new version ...
>
> What happened?  Torque seems to be no longer in the NEW queue.

What happened...I asked upstream who agree to what you say, without really saying to what
bits of your email they agree, except that those who see a problem with the license should
probably better use slurm. Is that motivating to continue with packaging? No.

Upon your initial comment, I had updated torque from free to non-free and asked for a
removal of the free version from the upstream queue. Since the second upload did not also
upload the source, that second upload had to be removed as well. So I understood it. This
free vs non-free hick-hack I was tired about. From how I now reread the license, it
suffers from an advertisement clause, and this is in strict violation of DFSG 12g . Very
obviously non-free. I should re-upload as non-free as time permits. Comments?

Thanks for your interest, btw.

Steffen