Re: simple batch queue system?

Michael Banck wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 02, 2009 at 03:42:22PM +0200, Steffen Moeller wrote:
>> Sorry for having lost the original post already, but you might be interested in the upload
>> of Morten's Ubuntu package (a week ago) for the PBS-descendent Torque in its new upstream
>> version 2.3.7 to the new queue http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/torque_2.3.7+dfsg-1.html .
>
> I'm curious, how has the license changed since the last time this has
> been brought up?
>
> I looked at packaging Torque years ago but the license (even ignoring
> terms 1 and 2) was usually deemed non-free on review.
>
> Well, I guess we will see what the FTP masters say...
(shiver)

Well, upstream likes the Debian package to appear and indicated that they would refer to
it on their web site once it has hit the archive. Concerning the license, yes, I made a
mistake, it should have gone to non-free since it only allows for non-commercial
redistribution.

I am now uploading a new version ... you would not mind to join the ftpmasters-team, would
you?

Cheers,

Steffen