Re: [Announce] New tasks web Bpages for all CDDs

Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

> On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
>

> > and others which are both (physics and engineering).

The MATLAB/IDL like packages octave and scilab are which are both currently in Mathematics, should probably be joined by pdl (in Astronomy and viewing), matplotlib and freemat (#391887).

As a physicist I can see arguments for them being in Mathematics,
Engineering and Physics. There is an argument for them being close to
symbolic maths packages such as maxima.

Chris