Re: [Announce] New tasks web Bpages for all CDDs

On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 11:45 +0100, Chris Walker wrote:
> Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:
>

> > I'd like to announce the new tasks pages generating system for the
> > CDD tasks pages.  I want you to hunt for bugs in these pages for about
> > one week before I replace the old pages by the new ones.
>
> The link to wnpp bugs doesn't work on
> http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks_new/physics.html.
>
> For example, the link for salome is http://www.debian.org/Bugs/#457075
> when it should be

Or http://bugs.debian.org/457075 if you want an abbreviated version.

The one thing that's missing is science-engineering, for things like
qcad, OpenCASCADE, FreeCAD, BRL-CAD, Salome which really aren't
"physics", and Gerris, libmesh, gmsh and others which are both (physics
and engineering).  It's a science sub-category in the menu and
documentation systems, and would be good to have here as well.

I think I'll wishlist it to debian-science...

-Adam

Engineering consulting with open source tools
http://www.opennovation.com/