Re: [Announce] New tasks web Bpages for all CDDs

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, Adam C Powell IV wrote:

Or http://bugs.debian.org/457075 if you want an abbreviated version.

Sure.  I normally know how to specify bug URLs ... ;-)

The one thing that's missing is science-engineering,

It's not missing any more.

for things like
qcad,

Done.

OpenCASCADE,

Done as opencascade-tools.

FreeCAD,

Did not found any package with this name?  Could you provide any
more info about this project (preferably just commit it in

  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/cdd/projects/science/trunk/debian-science/tasks/engineering?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

BRL-CAD, Salome which really aren't "physics",

OK, so you would like to propose to move these two prospective package
entries from physics to engineering?

and Gerris,

Done.

libmesh,

Done as libmesh0.6.2 (hmmm, I have to find a clever mechanism which
resolves the right version number of a package ...)

gmsh

and others which are both (physics and engineering).

I don't know "others" but if you have specific packages in mind just
specify these in the tasks file.

It's a science sub-category in the menu and
documentation systems, and would be good to have here as well.

Just have a look at

    http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks_new/engineering.html

Took me a minute to create the tasks file and rerun the job ...

I think I'll wishlist it to debian-science...

To late. ;-))