Re: [Announce] New tasks web Bpages for all CDDs

On Wednesday 02 July 2008 10:14:35 Chris Walker wrote:

> As a physicist I can see arguments for them being in Mathematics,
> Engineering and Physics. There is an argument for them being close to
> symbolic maths packages such as maxima.

Am I missing something, or packages can't be in more than one category/task in
this system? I think if packages could be organized with something
like "tags" (oh no, one more name), everyone would be more satisfied, and the
packages would be easilly found by users.

regards
FF