Re: {debian,pkg}-science repository [Was: Science linguistics and debian-science SVN repository at alioth]

On Thu, 8 May 2008, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:

We could wait a few days more.

Surely we could, but I'm learned in the past that "some days" tend to
increase to "some weeks" while the number "some" is stretched in the
same way then the time unit.

They are doing a nice and important work.

No doubt about this.  The problem is doing good work without trying to
get people involved by writing at least minimum documentation to enable
people to join is not a good idea.  A *very* short e-mail in this thread
with a thumbs up or down for using pkg-scicomp to realise the plan here
would be enough to keep things going.

I can also help if needed and I care about the VCS.

That's great.  We are in need of people who are doing the actual
infrastructure work.