Re: Science linguistics and debian-science SVN repository at alioth

On Tue, 6 May 2008, Christophe Prud'homme wrote:

 I agree. Is it not the same idea as the pkg-science team started by
 Sylvestre Ledru (package there what is not more suitable somewhere
 else like in DebiChem, pkg-scicomp, Debian Med, etc.)?
I would suggest pkg-scicomp which seems more suite for the task.

Uhm, now I'd rather stick to my suggestion to have a debian-science
repository - just for the fun to have yet another atempt to get people
under one umbrella. :-(

Honestly, I don't mind about the name of the repro and pkg-scicomp
seems to have gathered much more stuff then pkg-science.  So what about
moving the three packages from pkg-science to pkg-scicomp close
pkg-science and turn pkg-scicomp into a more structured repository
featuring a policy as a reference for newcommers (like me who are
obviosely confused)?