Science linguistics and debian-science SVN repository at alioth

Hi,

as I said in my last posting about libblitz++ I would like to team
maintain libblitz++.  I also wonder whether the WordNet package I
now maintain on my own for about 10 years should be moved to a common
repository and had the idea that science-linguistics would not be
a reasonable topic for this.

So I wonder if we should start a repository under
    svn://svn.debian.org/debian-science
featuring those packaging stuff that is related to scientific work
and not yet maintained by some team like DebiChem, Debian Med, Debian GIS
or whatever team might care for such stuff.  I would suggest a directory
layout like it is given in

   http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/

(perhaps merging mathematics and mathematics-dev in the repository) and
would like to add the directories/tasks

   Common      - featuring libblitz++ (and probably others)
   Linguistics - featuring WordNet (and probably others)

What do you think about this?