Re: Science linguistics and debian-science SVN repository at alioth

Le mardi 06 mai 2008 à 09:51 +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Tue, 6 May 2008, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
>
> > There is still the pkg-science group under Alioth which aims to do that
> > too. If you want, I can give you the admin rights.
>
> Ahh, that's probably a good idea.  Well, we probably do not need two
> competing VCS.  It would be great if you could add me to the members
> (probably upload rights is enough).

> BTW, what do you think about a deeper structure inside the SVN as
> I suggested in my mail?
It is a good one. I like it.
However, there is an overlap with pkg-scicomp which is already a dynamic
group.

> Is there any group policy comparable to the one which was written
> for Debian Med
>
>      http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html
Not yet but I have this in my todo list.
I had a quick chat with Christophe Prud'homme (who manages pkg-scicomp)
to create a common debian-science policy.

> PS: IMHO there is no need to post this in private and thus I CC the
>      list to inform others.  (I hope you forgive of violating the
>      netiquette to quote your private mail.)
No worries ;)

Sylvestre