Re: Science linguistics and debian-science SVN repository at alioth

On Tue, 6 May 2008, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:

There is still the pkg-science group under Alioth which aims to do that
too. If you want, I can give you the admin rights.

Ahh, that's probably a good idea.  Well, we probably do not need two
competing VCS.  It would be great if you could add me to the members
(probably upload rights is enough).

BTW, what do you think about a deeper structure inside the SVN as
I suggested in my mail?

Is there any group policy comparable to the one which was written
for Debian Med

    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html

PS: IMHO there is no need to post this in private and thus I CC the
    list to inform others.  (I hope you forgive of violating the
    netiquette to quote your private mail.)