Re: Another bibliography management software.

On Thu, 01 May 2008, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
> The best replacement to the bubble system I can think of is some
> source management system, like git, hg, or svn. I'm not sure I'd be
> able to easily sway my advisor to learn to use either one of those,
> though.

I personally just have my collaborators by just having them write in
any old way in the latex source, and I deal with it by comparing it to
my local versions in my personal svn repositories.

If they're totally incapable of doing that, I export it to rtf, and
deal with it that way.

[That said, openoffice deals with the same revision system that word
uses, so it should be ok.]

Don Armstrong

--
An elephant: A mouse built to government specifications.
 -- Robert Heinlein _Time Enough For Love_ p244