Re: Another bibliography management software.

Just thought remembered today that all of you latex users (like me)
would like to know about latexdiff
(http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/support/latexdiff/). This perl script
compares two versions of a latex document and generates another latex
file which, when compiled, has the differences highlighted. Although
latex sometimes complains a little when compiling the diff file, its
works reasonably well. I have used it for some time to help my
co-authors visualize what changed in a paper.

Best,
--
António Rafael C. Paiva
Ph.D. candidate