Re: PSIGNIFIT package for fitting psychometric functions

Hi again!

As Rafael pointed out, I used the standalone tarball
(psignifit-2-5-6-bin.tar.gz) which included all additional documentation

To reduce the confusion I followed Rafaels advice and modified the package in
that way, that it now uses the original tarball (without any modification --
even the binary files included)).

For the same reasons the permissions of the files in the original tarball are
now (again) as the upstream author (wrongly) set them.

The package is here:

GPG key:  1024D/3144BE0F Michael Hanke
ICQ: 48230050