PSIGNIFIT package for fitting psychometric functions

I wonder if anyone on this list is involved in psychophysical experiments?

I often need to fit psychometric functions to data from such experiment. But
as far as I know, there is no program in Debian that does this properly.

Some time ago I discovered PSIGNIFIT
(http://www.bootstrap-software.org/psignifit/) and have used it almost
exclusively since then.

Now I tried to package it for Debian and uploaded the result to

If some DD is reading this -- please upload it to Debian, if it is done right
(or tell me if not).
I know, I should ask this on debian-mentors. But if anyone is interested in
that kind of software, he/she will be more likely on this list.

Michael Hanke

GPG key:  1024D/3144BE0F Michael Hanke
ICQ: 48230050