Re: Intend to update gnome-authenticator 3.32.2 to 4.3.1

> Once rustc 1.70 hits the mirrors I can finish my update of gtk-rs including libadwaita. I'd suggest you can take a look at oo7, scrypt, aes-gcm and search-provider in the meantime as those are all dependencies of

The last time I picked to start scrypt.. which depends on salsa20, which I discovered after working on that in turn for some time, it actually been done already and awaits upload too. So that got me to better be waiting somewhat mode again :)

Kind regards, Axel