Re: Intend to update gnome-authenticator 3.32.2 to 4.3.1

> Actually I'm working on updating the gtk-rs stack to the latest version (with regenerated code) and this should enable libadwaita to go through new.

Hi guys, just pinging on the adwaita state, I noticed there are now a lot of sctk&winit (virtual) packages with an adwaita binding, but the plain crate:

https://crates.io/crates/libadwaita

is missing right?

the Cargo.toml line I'd need to support is this:

  adw = {package = "libadwaita", version = "0.4", features = ["v1_2"]}

Kind regards, Axel