Re: Intend to update gnome-authenticator 3.32.2 to 4.3.1

Libadwaita-sys is in experimental. I am blocked currently as the newer crates need rustc 1.70 which should land until next week.

Thanks for the reply, I'm exalted at the responsiveness here! :)

I'll just give it a wait then, no hurry here, I'd like the new version of that gnome app to make it into trixie and given bookworm just hit it I guess there is still a long way to go before trixie freezes.

- Axel