team repo configuration on salsa

Dear team,

I went ahead and applied some (hopefully unnoticed) changes to the
configuration of our repositories:
- I set debian/salsa-ci.yml as the path for ci on salsa
- I deactivated job KGB notifications in IRC channel causing a lot of
  noise when ci is activated

(note that I didn't create the corresponding debian/salsa-ci.yml files
in the repos).

I created a config file "salsa-ruby-team-policy.conf" for the 'salsa'
tool in devscripts, which reflects the options I set, and ran

salsa --conffile +salsa-ruby-team-policy.conf update_repo --all
--no-fail

This is a list of packages I noticed already used ci, but not with
debian/salsa-ci.conf.
the ci config file is still pointing to the original file.

chake
gitlab
gitlab-shell
ruby-gitlab-sidekiq-fetcher
ruby-gpgme
ruby-mail-gpg
schleuder
schleuder-gitlab-ticketing

If your package was in this situation and is not in the list, I
apologize. Please check and tell me, and I'll fix it, or it can also be
time to switch to salsa-ci...

If we consider that all the pipeline notifications are already too
noisy, we can filter them by adding

;pipeline_only_status=failed;pipeline_only_status=success

at the end of the KGB webhook url.