Re: Ruby team BoF; here's what happened!

Hi!

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 02:45:48PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Adjust the path to the CI file via web interface (Project > Settings > CI/CD >
> General pipelines (Expand) > Custom CI config path) or via API call:

> > curl -X PUT \
> >      -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
> >      -H "PRIVATE-TOKEN:__TOKEN__" \
> >      --data '{"ci_config_path":"debian/salsa-ci.yml"}' \
> >      https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects/ruby-team%2F__PROJECT__

> This can easily be done for all projects by iterating over:

> > gitlab-api-v4 -a group_projects ruby-team | jq -r '.[] | .name' | sort

I think we can even use the 'salsa' utility from devscripts to update
all repos with something like

salsa --group reuby-team update_repo --all --ci-config-path debian/salsa-ci.yml

(maybe with the additional --no-fail option)

> Because the salsa-ci.yml file is not really necessary for building the package,
> one can add debian/.gitattributes with this content to keep debian/ inside the
> package clean:

> > .gitattributes export-ignore
> > salsa-ci.yml export-ignore

Nice trick. This is maybe what has to be added in the template files
provided by gem2deb when activating salsa-ci.