Re: team repo configuration on salsa

Hey,

On 12/08/19 3:18 pm, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> Dear team,
>
> I went ahead and applied some (hopefully unnoticed) changes to the
> configuration of our repositories:
> - I set debian/salsa-ci.yml as the path for ci on salsa

I had done this for 1411 projects already, much earlier today :D
I was about to mail regarding the same.
I am also preparing to add debian/salsa-ci.yml file for all the projects
as well.

> - I deactivated job KGB notifications in IRC channel causing a lot of
>   noise when ci is activated

Perfecto, thanks!

> (note that I didn't create the corresponding debian/salsa-ci.yml files
> in the repos).

I am doing it; don't worry about it.

> I created a config file "salsa-ruby-team-policy.conf" for the 'salsa'
> tool in devscripts, which reflects the options I set, and ran
>
> salsa --conffile +salsa-ruby-team-policy.conf update_repo --all
> --no-fail
>
> This is a list of packages I noticed already used ci, but not with
> debian/salsa-ci.conf.
> the ci config file is still pointing to the original file.
>
> chake
> gitlab
> gitlab-shell
> ruby-gitlab-sidekiq-fetcher
> ruby-gpgme
> ruby-mail-gpg
> schleuder
> schleuder-gitlab-ticketing
>
> If your package was in this situation and is not in the list, I
> apologize. Please check and tell me, and I'll fix it, or it can also be
> time to switch to salsa-ci...
>
> If we consider that all the pipeline notifications are already too
> noisy, we can filter them by adding
>
> ;pipeline_only_status=failed;pipeline_only_status=success
>
> at the end of the KGB webhook url.

Sweet. We should also have all this integrated with gem2deb as well :)

Best,
Utkarsh