Re: team repo configuration on salsa

Hey,

On 12/08/19 3:18 pm, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> <snip>
>
> (note that I didn't create the corresponding debian/salsa-ci.yml files
> in the repos).

The whole world knows by now, but still..
I have initialized debian/salsa-ci.yml in every repository.
Though it did break Salsa CI, but at least it is working for all the
repositories now (except the ones listed by Cedric below).
Had a word with Bastian and it now seems that everything is back up  \o/

> This is a list of packages I noticed already used ci, but not with
> debian/salsa-ci.conf.
> the ci config file is still pointing to the original file.
>
> chake
> gitlab
> gitlab-shell
> ruby-gitlab-sidekiq-fetcher
> ruby-gpgme
> ruby-mail-gpg
> schleuder
> schleuder-gitlab-ticketing
>
> If your package was in this situation and is not in the list, I
> apologize. Please check and tell me, and I'll fix it, or it can also be
> time to switch to salsa-ci...
>
> If we consider that all the pipeline notifications are already too
> noisy, we can filter them by adding
>
> ;pipeline_only_status=failed;pipeline_only_status=success
>
> at the end of the KGB webhook url.
Also, apologies for thousands of notifications on the channel. I thought
we won't get CI notifications, but oh well.
And in the script that I wrote, I did add a flag to disable mass commit
notifications, but after Antonio pinged about it, I checked that it only
got disabled for me, not for everyone :/

But FWIW, we have CI enabled for every package under the Ruby team now.
Over the next few days, I'll integrate a couple of things in gem2deb as
well (if no one does by then).

Best,
Utkarsh