Re: transition to new policy of other packages / transitional packages

]] Cédric Boutillier

> However, in case the transition is not completely
> finished for the freeze, could you suggest ways in which
> the team can act?

Ask for it to be a release goal immediately (if it isn't) and also
NMU-worthy?  I guess it might still be the latter, since those packages
violate a MUST in the ruby policy, but it might be better to ask nicely
than show up with a baseball bat. :-)

--
Tollef Fog Heen