Re: RFS: ruby-test-unit

2011/9/26 Cédric Boutillier <cedric.boutillier@gmail.com>:
> Dear list,
>
> Another ITP for ruby-test-unit had been submitted (#626792) before mine (#642095). The
> (ex-)owner accepted that I take over, so I changed the number of the bug
> to close in changelog.

Since your upload will close both bugs, you can close both of them in
your changelog or you can manually close the other or merge the two
bugs.

It looks like the first ITP is already closed! So above comment can be
considered in case you hit similar issue again :)

Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍